No More Reverted Transactions in NFT War
Being late for minting a favourite NFT can damage your day. The solution is simple. You must “front-run” others!
It’s not about paying higher gas fees only. The more important is to have a fast RPC provider, that enables your transaction to be front-run against the other transactions in the mempool. Plus, to have a minting bot that processes everything on time.
- Sign in/Sign-up to your Zmok Dashboard for free
2. Navigate to Pricing and check the “Front-Running extension” checkbox, together with your selected package and time period. For a custom offer, email us.
3. Hit the + button next to Apps
4. Create a new app with Mainnet Front-running as the Network
5. Copy the given HTTPS endpoint
Paste it to:
- Your Metamask, following this tutorial
- Your Brave Browser/Wallet, using this tutorial
- Your NFT sniping bot, using this tutorial
- Any other tool or code you use for signing transactions
In the end, make sure you do not get reverted only because of using too low gas fees!
Now you can be sure your transaction will be prioritized. The second discussion is about minting/sniping bots that, of course, operate much faster than anyone can do manually. So in the end, there are 3 situations you can be in:
- You’re minting/sniping “manually”. Well, we can not guarantee our Front-running extension will be a success.
- You do have a bot. We highly recommend you purchase the Front-running extension. If you’re not sure, email us or send us a message on Discord. Sooner or later it will become essential.
- You do not have a bot but would love to have one. So, build one or download/fork ours directly from GitHub: https://github.com/zmok-io/nft-opensea-sniper-bot